Sur de España
For the Sherry vinegar, a bodega with modern technology and traditional methods.
Our vinegars of Jerez, Reserva Jerez and Gran Reserva Sherry vinegar, Pedro Ximenez,… are produced according to the traditional method of Criaderas and Solera. All of them under the aegis of the Regulatory Council of the Denominación de Origen Jerez.
Sur de España presents a wide variety of vinegars that cover the tastes of all lovers of good cuisine:
- From a vinegar made from selected apples, ideal for fish.
- To the red wine aged in oak barrels or white wine, ideal for marinades.
- If you are looking for a defined taste, there’s tarragon, which will aromatize any delicate salad.
- Then there’s raspberry, which gives a sweet and fruity taste.
- Or garlic, which enhances the dishes where is the protagonist.
- To finish, the excellent sweet Pedro Ximénez wine vinegar, with its own character, which helps in sweet and sour sauces, or in sophisticated gazpachos.